REQUIRED FORMS FOR ALL SWIMMERS:
1. Complete the AISD Online Participation Form: AISD Online Participation form
For this you will need a physician to fill out a portion that the student must turn in to the McCallum athletic trainer. IF YOU HAD A PHYSICAL LAST YEAR, YOU ONLY NEED TO FILL OUT THE MEDICAL FORM AND OTHER REQUIRED FORMS - NO NEED TO GO TO YOUR DOCTOR. IF YOU ARE AN INCOMING 9TH GRADER AND PARTICIPATED IN ATHLETICS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, YOU CAN DO THE SAME.
2. Complete the UIL Previous Athletic Participation Form:
UIL previous participation form
3. Complete the AISD consent form:
AISD consent form
4. All NEW students to MAC Swim must fill out the PAPF and print out, sign, scan and email it to Coach Rudy
5. Complete the swimmer Registration Form-this is both for new and returning swimmers, as we ramp up our new online system. Thanks! See blue REGISTER NOW button in sidebar.
6. GET YOUR TEAM SUIT ORDERED
A3 (girls & boys) deadline TBD but likely first week of September.
Team suits can be ordered by going to the TEAM STORE tab on this site. A3 suits are ordered by clicking the A3 link in the store, which redirects you to the swiMcCallum team shop the A3 website. Purchases are made directly via their site and will be delivered in time for our first meet.
6. Once you've completed the AISD physical, have your swimmer submit it to the McCallum trainer, Matt Johnson -512-414-7572.His office is at the field house behind the Mac. [TBD on this as we find out how the school is handling things this year] All forms except PAPF need to go to Matt Johnson [512-202-6251] who will be at school on Tu (7/28) and Th (7/30) 1:00-3:00 pm with the medical history forms for them to pick up/drop off. He'll be under the tree by the gym parking lot on Sunshine. These need to be done prior to anyone being allowed to practice with the team - try to do them ASAP.
7. Optional: Please JOIN the swiMcCallum Booster! Support your team and help us make this the best season ever!
A fair share fee will be assessed by the Coach for participating in the team