REQUIRED FORMS FOR ALL SWIMMERS:
1. Complete the AISD Online Participation Form: AISD Online Participation form
For this you will need a physician to fill out a portion that the student must turn in to the McCallum athletic trainer
2. Complete the UIL Previous Athletic Participation Form:
UIL previous participation form
3. Complete the AISD consent form:
AISD consent form
4. Complete the swimmer Registration Form-this is both for new and returning swimmers, as we ramp up our new online system. Thanks! See blue REGISTER NOW button in sidebar.
5. GET YOUR TEAM SUIT ORDERED
A3 (girls & boys) deadline Sept 8. [updated]
Team suits can be ordered by going to the TEAM STORE tab on this site. A3 suits are ordered by clicking the A3 link in the store, which redirects you to the swiMcCallum team shop the A3 website. Purchases are made directly via their site and will be delivered in time for our first meet.
6. Once you've completed the AISD physical, have your swimmer submit it to the McCallum trainer, Matt Johnson -512-414-7572.His office is at the field house behind the Mac.
7. Optional: Please JOIN the swiMcCallum Booster! Support your team and help us make this the best season ever!
A fair share fee will be assessed by the Coach for participating in the team